Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Monday, February 8, 2016

Outfit

Here is yet another outfit involving my pale blue lace pieces from Kitten D'Amour, what can I say! The skirt is one of the best purchases I have ever made due to it's extreme versatility, I keep reaching for it again and again when I don't know what to wear with one of my tops. It's the perfect match for the Aye Aye Kitten top which I'm wearing in these pictures. I love pairing current Kitten D'Amour pieces with those from older collections. I acquired this shirt from the Buy, Swap and Sell group on Facebook. It has been so amazing discovering this group as it's you can find some amazing treasures and it's such an effective way to sell what I no longer wear. I've sold so much that my additional outlay on clothes isn't actually that much at the moment. This top is was released before Kitten D'Amour even came to Sydney. The print is so adorable with seagulls, light houses, boats and anchors. I'm not usually a fan of the brand name being printed all over the shirt (I've discounted many KDM pieces in the past for this reason) but this one is rather small and cannot be seen easily. The key hole is definitely a different design from the other tops in my wardrobe. The red accessories were an obvious choice with the top. I thought my Frou Frou umbrella which I received for my birthday was the perfect accessory for the outfit too. Although, there was actually a point to the umbrella given that it's been raining on and off in the last couple of days. This is the ultimate umbrella and so much better than any I have seen before. It's so adorable and a great size, in Sydney's week of wild weather last year it was literally the only umbrella not to fall apart.

IMG_5017

IMG_4888

IMG_4959

IMG_4975

IMG_4910

IMG_5006

IMG_4981

IMG_4909

LOL...covered by the umbrella
IMG_4970

Kitten D'Amour Forget Me Not Skirt
Kitten D'Amour Aye Aye Kitten Shirt
B.A.I.T Footwear Gloria Flats
Kitten D'Amour LouLou Red Handbag
Boston Frou Frou Umbrella 
Kitten D'Amour Petite Bow Belt in Red

Linking to: Fashion Friday

28 comments:

Estelle Swango said...

OMG! Such a lovely dress *O*
I'm in love!
It's really beutiful...

.Estelle.

Sakuranko said...

Ojh verycute dress, your look like a doll
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look so fresh and radiant in all pics! Love the combination of outfit!

Launna said...

This skirt has been a great investment piece for you Imogen... it goes with so many tops and it looks like a dress... very sweet ♡

Lenya said...

Beautiful outfit, doll. The umbrella is so, so cute.
xox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle

laura said...

I am so very much in love with that skirt! xx

Kezzie said...

The top is a great new addition to your KDM collection! It looks like it was meant to go with that skirt! Pale blue and red ate a great combo-
I bought a gorgeous Topshop jumper last week that is pale blue with intarsia hearts on it. I'm saving it for Valentines day!!!!Xx

outfitvandedag said...

You look adorable
The dress is so flattering, I get why you love it so much
It fits you perfectly
I also like the red touch in your outfit
You're very good with color combinations

Have a great day
Kisses
x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
Facebook Page *Click*

Andrew said...

I like the matching reds here.

http://umhomemnacidade.com/

Midnight Cowgirl said...

What an adorable look! I really like the sailboat print :)

Adam said...

very gorgeous

nerline said...

I love bow overload. It makes the outfit look so cute!

Kati said...

Ah, you look fantastic. I love this skirt and the great umbrella!

-Kati

Frilly Frenchie said...

<3 <3 lovely!!

Couture Carrie said...

So pretty, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Emmylou said...

So cool how you paired this top with this skirt, and I can see why you love them both. Kitten D'Amour should be paying you for showing off their line so nicely, Imogen:)

Unknown said...

I just love a good red and blue outfit! This lace skirt is gorgeous every single way you wear it and I'm in love with your keyhole neckline top. So pretty!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Esmeralda said...

Lovely dress, love it so much!
Kiss
http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com

Kiss & Make-up said...

Adorable. Very Alice in Wonderland.

welovefur said...

I'm in love with this lovely dress perfect on you
I love your blog. I hope you will like mine
many kisses
www.welovefur.com

Paola Lauretano said...

So lovely and your red accessories are fantastic!!!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

Laura Mitbrodt said...

This is so cute, love your blue skirt and parasol
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Harlow Darling said...

Ahhh I love that top! And want that umbrella! What do you think of Kitten D'Amour's latest collection; Havana? I am in love with it :D

Deco Darling

Vita said...

I'd never guess pale blue and red would look that great together! The skirt is really a great and super versatile piece.

Kelly said...

Such a cool outfit post! I love the umbrella :)

XOXO
http://www.kellmenow.com/productreviews/
https://www.instagram.com/kell_menow/
https://www.facebook.com/kellmenow/?fref=ts
https://twitter.com/kell_menow
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/blog-kellmenow-14252307

Unknown said...

I love your dress I can see why you love it it's so pretty!
BEAUTETUDE

Charlène Jiho said...

Cute look ! The dress is really pretty !

Silver Cat Tea Party said...

Adorable outfit! I love that top! So cute!!! And I love how you've paired this red umbrella with everything. Love it!